Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pudding & Cereal

Hello... By now it should be quite obvious to everyone that I have pretty much nothing to do here. Hehe.. Our traveling or any activities at all would be done on the weekends since my aunt will be working the rest of the week. So on weekdays I do anything I like. Yesterday I went jalan-jalan kat pekan The Hague. Anyway, since I have a lot of free time, I fill most of them with, of course, eating. Ngeee... And these are the stuffs I've been stuffing my face with :


Ini adalah berbagai jenis pudding yg saya makan hari-hari. ;)


Trio (triple flavour=vanilla+choc+whipped cream) & choc mousse

Stroopwaffle (syrup waffle) & duo (double falvour=whipped cream+choc)
Stroopwaffle & duo!!
These are the stuffs I gobble every morning! :)


I'll be back with more uninteresting updates!!! Hahahaa... Tata!

*Missing H badly..

2243 hrs, Jan 13, The Hague

4 comments: