Sunday, August 8, 2010

I want a dog & I have a crush on a girl

I'm a workaholic. That's a fact. :)

It's a bit difficult answering people's question about getting married with that statement. I enjoy working. And for now, I do not want to concentrate on anything else but work. I do not want to have to think of what my husband will have for dinner, what I have to prepare for lunch before I leave for work, that the house is messy and my husband will be uncomfortable. Nope. Not yet. One day, maybe. But not now.

We live in a different world now. Or so I thought. I imagine questions about getting married would come from the makciks only, but much to my surprise, they are flying from all directions including school friends. It's funny. I just realized I'm the only one with 'work-comes-first' attitude. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment