Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Childhood Series

I was watching E! and the program 50 Cutest Child Stars brought me all the memories of watching Hollywood hit series when I was growing up.. Here are some that I can recall. Drumroll... hehe..

1) Saved by The Bell - Come on!! Who doesn't watch this series back then! Haha.. Every saturday morning, without fail, my sister and I would sit in front of the tv and wait for Saved by The Bell to start drooling over Mark-Paul Gosselaar. Hahhaaa...

2) Sister Sister - the twin sisters Tia and Tamara, remember? :)

3) Home Improvement - I watched this religiously for so many years. The reason I started watching was of course, Johnathan Taylor Thomas- dear heartthrob JTT. Hihihii...

4) Doogie Howser, M.D - Aha, the tv series that inspired kids all over the world to become a doctor. Haha.. Who can forget Neil Patrick Harris as Doogie Howser? ;)

5) Wonder Years - Remember this???!! Fred Savage with his crush on the girl next door. Such a heart warming memory... :)

6) Boy Meets World - Ben Savage. I'm not sure if I ever missed any episode. Disney channel would play the reruns over and over again, I don't ever worry whenever I missed. Cory and Topanga!!! Ngeee..

7) Family Matters - Steve Urkel!! Remember? Hehe.. My favourite Urkel's line "Err..Did I do that...?" hehe..

8) Blossom - This is also one of the series aired every Saturday morning. Blossom's style was so cool back then. Haha.. Floral prints and her hats..

9) Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman - I remember watching this every week, because my mum was a big fan, she never miss an episode, so all of us kinda got stuck on it as well.

10) Roseanne - Hands down, one of the best sitcom ever aired. :D

11) Webster - The cute little black kid, remember? Hehe..

12) Brotherly Love - Ahh.. I used to be a fan of Joey Lawrence and Matthew Lawrence.. I can still hum to the theme song of the series.. Hihih...

13) 7th Heaven - Barry Watson!!! Arrr!!! Huge, huge crush on Barry Watson back then. Haha.. And I remember my sister and I used to wish we had the plate-number bag Jessica Biel had in that series. It was such a hit back then, and expensive as hell. Backpack and sling bags made from metal plates with vehicle plate numbers. So cool. Haha..

14) Full House - Ok, this one doesn't need any explaining. If you don't know Full House, you MUST have spent your childhood in Mars. Hahahaa...

15) Fresh Prince of Bel Air - This one too, on Saturday mornings. Haha.. I can still recall the montage of this series.. Will Smith on skate board if I'm not mistaken. Ngahahaa...




#Nantila kalau rajin I'll get some pictures and put them up. Kalau rajin. Hehe..


No comments:

Post a Comment