Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sleepy head

It's easy to see that I am feeling very gloomy..

I sleep all the time. I even sleep at the office. I never sleep at the office when I'm on morning shift. But now.. I couldn't care less. You can snap my picture while I'm dozing on the desk and send it to my boss for all I care.

And I hate going to work. HATE. This is coming from a person who used to enjoy 18 hours a day at work.

Basically, I just want to sleep all the time. That's my escape. Sleeping has always been my escape from reality when things are bad, when life sucks, when love hurts and when studies are crap. Sleep is my savior.

When I sleep there's no wedding stuff buzzing in my ears...

When I sleep there's no engagement plans forcing it's way into my mind...

When I sleep I don't have to entertain all the disturbing thoughts of getting married...



I wish I'm in a dream. I keep pinching myself but I never wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment