Friday, January 21, 2011

upon a star..

I wish...

I can play the piano and I have a beautiful voice...so that I can play Everything by Lifehouse on my wedding day and sing it and dedicate it to my Lifehouse-fan-husband-to-be.

I can play the guitar so that I can play You and Me by Lifehouse on my wedding day and look into the eyes of my dear beloved while I say the words of the song, because this is the song that play on my mp3 player whenever I miss him. This is also the song he used as the background music for a slideshow of our pictures together.

Those are my wishes... things I can only dream about..

"Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you is blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know"

-Blind, Lifehouse.

1 comment:

  1. i cant sing and i cant play, but i can make you smile and make u jump of with joy.. love u honey..

    ReplyDelete